SCV has a new hot spot: What the Truck

What’s Up SCV’s food truck event What The Truck is held every other Thursday, from 4 p.m. until 9 p.m. Delicious food trucks and local vendors set up for their businesses. 

Locations around the valley include the Higher Vision Church parking lot in Valencia, Real Life Church Bridge Marketplace also in Valencia and the Dick’s Sporting Goods parking lot in Canyon Country. These locations rotate week after week, allowing attendees to choose the week that What the Truck comes closest to them, eliminating the need to drive too far.

The variation of food trucks differ from week to week but the most popular among residents include Cousins Maine Lobster, Italia Pasta e Pizza, Gelato and Flamin’ Hot Chicken. But with the wide array of delectable food and dessert options, there are no wrong answers. There are constant lines for each truck. 

“It’s a perfect place to bring the family, meet up with some friends, have good food and a good time,” a vendor owner selling handmade bracelets shared. “I always meet some really fun people throughout the night here at my booth.” 

Spots are available for vendors and food trucks to sign up for on What’s Up SCV’s website. Announcements are efficiently made week by week across their social media platforms with all the needed details of what, when and where. 

In addition to all the other great happenings at the event, What’s Up SCV also provides a DJ in the center to bump the music and hype up the atmosphere. It truly is such a lively and enjoyable night for all. Grab a bite, take a seat at the multiple tables, stroll around the numerous merchants, or get up and dance while waiting for your food. 

This signature event is immensely popular and perfect for the family as it is free entry, open to all ages and pet friendly. Take a night off from cooking dinner and visit Santa Clarita’s assortment of food and businesses to support alongside an entertaining night of fun.