MLB Spring Training Update

Spring training lasted from February 22 to March 26. While the statistics do not count for the actual season, spring training is a great time to see the younger players get more play time. 

Since the beginning of the season, the Dodgers have worked their way to first place in the National League West division with a win-lose ratio of 12-9. Their most recent game was yesterday against the Washington Nationals at the Dodgers Stadium. 

While the Dodgers lost, their overall statistics are still in their favor. Tomorrow at 7:10 p.m. the Dodgers play against the New York Mets at the Dodgers stadium. You can watch it online on SNY, SportsNet LA or MLBN. Or you can listen to it on Dodgers Radio AM570, WCBS 880, KTNQ 1020 or WINS 92.3 FM HD2. 

These two teams have yet to go up against each other. The Mets have had a rough start to their season, but unfortunately for the Dodgers they may be making a recovery.

With more than five months left of their season, it could go any way, but hopefully the odds stay in the favor of the arguably, favorite Los Angeles team. Stay tuned from now until September to see how the Dodgers do.