Spotlighting the Future Coaches of America Club

On September 1, Alireza Tofangdar, the president of Future Coaches of America, will host his very first meeting welcoming all members of the Hart High campus in room S-5 twice a month on Fridays at lunch.

“Our motto is taking all athletes on where they are, and showing them where they need to be,” Tofangdar said 

Tofangdar’s main goal is to inform all student-athletes and help them figure out where they are physically and mentally in order to seek methods to better themselves as athletes.

There are countless hours where Alireza spends his pastime thinking of ways on how to benefit the athlete’s body. Six days a week he is at cross-country practice where discipline is a key factor in his performance. 

“Day to day I focus on keeping my body in shape and ready for whatever workout is to come at practice,” Tofangdar said. 

His coach for cross country, Coach Darren, will be a speaker at many of his meetings as well as Coach Ahart, the assistant coach.  

“Coach Daren has taught my teammates and I the benefit of having a nutritional diet and the importance of discipline and how it will get us to our goals quicker,” Tofangdar said.

With speakers and informational lessons, it is his goal to teach important lessons on everything an athlete would need to know to excel in their sport.