David Kushner Concert amazes fans

September 25, 2023 David Kushner performed a one-night-only concert in Hollywood, California at the Fonda Theater. David Kushner performed his only night in the city of Angeles as part of his Daylight National Tour. This is the ending leg of his month-long Daylight National Tour through North America, with only four cities remaining. 

Kushner, a rising pop singer and songwriter, has quickly gained popularity after his most famous song, “Daylight,” went viral on TikTok and other social media platforms. Before then, he maintained a small loyal group of fans that have followed him since he released his first song, “Thank You,” and they have stuck with him whilst he began to be discovered by other people. 

The singer has amassed millions of followers and even more listeners on music streaming platforms such as Spotify and Apple Music. Tickets for Kushner’s tour went live June 2023 and sold out quickly. 

On a Monday night, it might have been difficult to gather an audience for a late concert, but David Kushner found no difficulty in this task. Lines wrapped around the theater hours before doors opened. Lawn chairs and delivered food got fans through the evening as they waited out the early evening until they could make their way inside the theater. V.I.P. tickets granted early access, a meet-and-greet, a question and answer session and early merchandise access. Doors opened for VIP ticket holders at 5:30 p.m. and the fun began. David Kushner greeted fans with warm embraces, smiles and photos; he signed many different items, ranging from hoodies to concert posters. After the meet-and-greet, Kushner sat on the edge of the stage and answered a few fan questions about himself, his tour, his songs and the writing process behind his biggest hits. 

Doors opened for general admission at 7:00 p.m. and Chance Pena, the opener, took the stage at 8:00 p.m. Pena woke up the crowd with some of his hits, preparing them for the fun concert that awaited. Kushner made his way to the stage at 9:00 p.m. and the crowd went wild. 

Throughout the whole hour and a half of the concert, fans sang,, danced, screamed, fangirled, jumped and recorded.. David played his most popular songs, “Daylight,” “Mr. Forgettable” and “Miserable Man.” During the concert, Kushner interacted with fans, took BeReals, threw out merchandise and waved at fans in between songs. This comes as no surprise, because it is well known among his fans that Kushner takes every opportunity to make sure his audience knows how appreciative he is of them and how grateful he is for their support.