Theater prepares for upcoming production: Clue

As theater 2 and 3 clean up from the Hart District Theater Festival, also known as HDTF. The realization of how close their upcoming production of Clue weighs in. 

Theater 2, a class that is one step closer to becoming great actors though many of them already are, just put on a Shakespeare Showcase to celebrate William Shakespear’s birthday and the class was able to captivate their audience into believing they really were written by Shakespeare himself. Theater 2 is the class where you learn how to make character choices to make a character on stage believable, instead of being a monotone husk of a person. 

Theater 2 was able to do their own piece for Hart Theater District Festival, which was a segment from The Merry Wives of Windsor. K.C. Smith received an award for best supporting actor which was a huge achievement for her to prove her acting skills to her peers, and a huge success for Theater 2 in the Festival. Smith is one of the only Theater 2 actresses to play a big role in the production of Clue.

Theater 3 is the big class where the actors have mastered acting, singing (most of the actors and actresses are in show choir), and dancing. These are the main actors and actresses who are starring in Clue

One actor who is starting to rise to the top of everyone’s radar is Charlie Malario. Malario has improved significantly since acting in Mamma Mia, theater’s fall musical. He did two monologues and did a scene from Macbeth. Malario  also sang a little bit for the Welcome to Moulin Rouge number. All the extreme emotions he was able to portray on stage with great expression. Because of this, Malario was chosen to play one of the main characters in the production of Clue.

Come and see their production of Clue on April 25th, 26th, and 27th! More information is on the Hart Theater Instagram page.