Forget Lana Del Rey’s milkshakes, come to her Waffle House!

Acclaimed singer-songwriter Lana Del Rey, also known as Elizabeth Grant, has surprised fans and food enthusiasts alike with her latest venture: a Waffle House restaurant in Alabama. While most celebrities opt for makeup lines or perfume brands, Del Rey’s decision to invest in a beloved American diner chain has sparked curiosity. 

Located in the heart of Alabama, Lana Del Rey’s Waffle House promises to blend the singer’s signature style with the comforting nostalgia of a classic diner. The restaurant boasts a retro inspired decor, featuring jukeboxes playing Lana’s hits and booths adorned with vinyl records and old fashioned memorabilia. 

But what truly sets Lana Del Rey’s Waffle House apart is the addition of a smoke shop tucked away at the back of the diner. Here, customers can indulge in a selection of premium vapes and specialty cigarette blends, curated by Lana herself. 

In addition to the classic Waffle House menu items, Lana has introduced a selection of her favorite dishes, each infused with her unique flair. Guests can now enjoy treats such as diet Mountain Dew and cola ice cream floats, cherry pie, blueberry banister pancakes and Lana’s personal favorite, cinnamon girl French toast. 

Every meal at Lana Del Rey’s Waffle House is served with a signature pink bow tied to it, adding that coquette charm to the dining experience. From the moment guests step through the door they are transported into Lana’s world.

The reaction to Lana Del Rey’s Waffle House has been overwhelmingly positive, with fans expressing excitement over the unique collaboration between the singer and the iconic diner chain. Many have flocked to the restaurant, eager to sample its menu and soak in the ambiance of Lana Del Rey herself. 

So whether you’re a die hard Lana Del Rey fan or simply seeking a taste of southern hospitality, Lana Del Rey’s Waffle House promises an experience unlike any other. Come for the food, stay for the magic, Lana’s diner awaits!