Hart Dance team is back in season

From their first appearance at the Homecoming rally, Hart’s dance team has truly made a strong impression on our school and community.  They shine on the dance floor making their mark that they are here to not only win but to personally improve their skills, always striving for their best. 

Recently, Ms. Armour, who is not only the AP Computer Science Principles and one of the Honors Pre-Calculus teachers but is also the dance team’s advisor, was interviewed. When asked about what she does in her position she mentions that she basically takes care of all of the logistics, chaperoning for their events/competitions and paperwork. When wanting to know what she hopes for the team to accomplish, she explains her main goal is for them to all improve as a team together with their technique and be in sync as well. 

Gianna Meyers and Penelope Larsen, two of the dance team captains, shared their thoughts about holding captain positions.

“It is a big responsibility, it comes with lots of rewards,” the two girls shared.

The team aims to improve together and simply grow as the bright dancers they are.