Hart’s fashion among students

Fashion is a dynamic canvas, an ever-shifting reflection of individuality and self-expression. At Hart High, this truth is exemplified by the kaleidoscope of styles that grace the halls, each one telling a unique story. From denim lovers to vintage enthusiasts, Hart High students embrace fashion as a way to stand out and stand strong. 

Sofia Avaca, a name synonymous with versatility, shares, “When describing my style, I wouldn’t say there is one exact answer, it changes a lot and mostly just goes with what the occasion is. But I like dressing with denim, lace and just different patterns and textures.” Sofia’s approach encapsulates the fluidity of youthful self-discovery. Her style icons, ranging from Lana Del Rey to Hello Kitty, reflect a blend of edginess and soft femininity. The choice of footwear, she divulges, speaks volumes about her- from sturdy Doc Martens to sporty Adidas.

Meanwhile, Ryan Rosale’s style seems to follow the rhythm of his emotions. “My style alternates every day; it depends on what I’m feeling,” he says. His electro mix of graphic tees and baggy mom jeans exemplifies the freedom fashion provides to mirror our changing moods. Drawn to Y2K and skater aesthetics, Ryan’s attire is a canvas of nostalgia and modernity. His fashion tip is equally liberating- “Don’t be afraid to be unique, wear what you want.”

Stepping into a different era, Ron-Paul Tamayo’s sartorial choices transport him to the elegance of the 1930s and 40s. Inspired by iconic figures like Bing Crosby, he embraces a classic and sophisticated aura. Ron-Paul’s dedication to detail is apparent in his choice of footwear – captoe Oxfords and leather army boots- items that infuse his outfits with a sense of purpose and history. 

Marcelo Ochoa redefines conventionally, focusing on uniqueness and comfort. His inspiration is drawn from Poggy the Man, a Japanese fashion curator, and he finds joy in selecting outfits that break away from the mundane. His tip for fashionistas is clear- “dress however you like and have fun with it.” Marcelo’s devotion to standing out and embracing uniqueness shines through his wardrobe, emphasizing the importance of authenticity. 

On the other hand, Daniella Guerreo’s electric style resonates with the vibrant energy of the downtown girl. Inspired by Emma Chamberlain and the Olsen twins, her blend of street and chic vibes showcases a desire to make a statement, while her skirts and unique color combinations paint a vibrant picture of her personality. 

Cherry Clanor finds harmony in blending street and chic influences, crafting her fashion choices with a dash of comfort and femininity. Rooted in her identity, her style embodies the balanced fusion of neutral and vibrant colors. Her words resonate with empowerment- “Embrace the journey of discovering your personal style, tailor it to yourself, and above all, don’t allow judgemental opinions to affect you.”

As Hart High becomes a runway for diverse tastes and expressions, It’s evident that fashion isn’t just about clothes; it’s about stories, confidence, and the beautiful mess of growing up. Whether drawing inspiration from the past or forging new trends, these students illustrate that fashion is a canvas where every stroke represents a part of who they are and who they aspire to be.