Senior Farewell: Kathryn Stoffel

Breeze Aguilar

H is for Hanna Krusey. Sorry for my 17 missing assignments. 

A is for Arkansas. I’m really glad I didn’t go to high school in Arkansas.

R is for Really cool bricks. I love bricks.

T is for Timothee Chalamet.

I enjoyed about 71% of my time at Hart, and hey, that’s still passing. Now that I’m graduating, I can express all my opinions without too much repercussion. 

Mr. Ozella was my favorite teacher, even though I never did the APUSH readings.

Yearbook was the worst class I’ve ever taken. Ruined my freshman year 4.0.

That one drug-dog handler is super cute.

Now hopefully, Hart’s future will shine even brighter than its present-day state. To ensure this, I encourage the faculty to consider my recommendations below. 

Get rid of brunch and lunch, getting out over an hour earlier is way cooler than wasting large chunks of time socializing and eating. Eat when you get home.

P.E. uniforms are ugly and unnecessary. What a waste of money. If someone wants to wear jeans to run laps, they should be permitted to do so.

Parents should not be updated regarding absences of students 18 years or older. If you’re a legal adult, you take on the legal responsibilities, therefore it’s none of Mom and Dad’s concern if their grown student is taking a couple days off every week.

Hart should fund mandatory school uniforms, but like super cute ones. 

If a student is particularly attractive (based on a scientific scale), they should be excused from all state requirements regarding education. Clearly God has better plans for them.

Supervisor golf carts should be replaced with horses to honor the late William S. Hart.

Should the faculty heed my suggestions, Hart will be super cool. If not, students will continue to enjoy just an average amount of their time in high school. Taking my advice would benefit Hart much more than it has ever benefited any of its students.