Senior Farewell: Brooke Saaty

Breeze Aguilar

Dear Hart High School,

Wow! The years have flown by! It seems like it was only yesterday that I was starting high school as a freshman, nervous, uncertain and still confused by the concept of two brunches. My time here was special. The friends I made here are special.

I just want to start by thanking all of my teachers. I have learned so much from all of you, and you have all helped me grow as a person so much! I would not have made it this far without your guidance.

To all my friends, I also just want to say thank you. You have all made my time here at Hart so special. You are the reason that I look forward to going to school each day, to all the lunches where we got to hang out. 

I have always been one of those weird people who like to go to school, who likes learning. However, that is not what I will miss about high school. I will not miss the homework, the long band practices or the need to wake up early in order to get to school on time. No, what I will miss is the people: the friends who made my time at Hart so special and the teachers who went out of their way to help me succeed. 

I am excited to start my new life as a college student, and I am excited for the freedom that comes with that new status. Yet, that doesn’t mean that there are not some things about high school that I will miss. The people I met here at Hart are at the top of that list. 

So, as we all graduate and go our separate ways, I sincerely hope that we are able to stay in touch with all the wonderful people who we have met. 

Goodbye and Goodluck,

Brooke Saaty