Senior Farewell: Timothy Phan

Breeze Aguilar

It’s hard to believe that I’ve been the news editor for a year already. Time has flown by. I am incredibly grateful for the opportunities as well as the personal growth that have come with this position, and I am proud of the work I’ve done on the newspaper.

To Mrs. Mohsen, thank you for allowing me to hold this amazing position. I’m incredibly grateful, and I am also incredibly sorry for all the stress I may have put you through.

To the future news editor, the best advice I can give you is to stay organized, timely and disciplined. It’s a challenging job but also incredibly rewarding. As long as you can keep track of all your articles, you’ll be fine. Be warned, there’s a learning curve. Hopefully you won’t give Mohsen as much stress as I did this year.

To my fellow editors and writers, it’s been an absolute pleasure working with you. All of you guys are what make this class as amazing as it is, and I am happy to be leaving with a plethora of fun memories. I’ll miss you all so much.

If you’re considering joining journalism, I’d seriously recommend joining. It’s a lot of fun, especially if you can get a friend or two to join you.

I think that’s most if not all of what I have to say. Thanks for reading. For the record, I still hate the inverted pyramid and the lack of Oxford commas.