Superbowl Predictions

Calling all football fans: Super Bowl LVIII is February 11, less than a month away. An American tradition since 1966, this game marks the end of the NFL season. 

Many people in the U.S. and around the world will tune in and root for their favorite team. This far into the season, only the Kansas City Chiefs, Baltimore Ravens, San Francisco 49ers and Detroit Lions are left. Most speculators believe the San Francisco 49ers and Baltimore Ravens will fight it out in the championship game for this year’s title. 

Many Hart students are invested in the Super Bowl’s outcome and have a few predictions of their own. 

“I don’t really care which team wins, but I hope the Chiefs don’t win,” said sophomore Issac Padilla.

“I wanted the Browns to win, since my family is from Cleveland, but since they’re out, I just don’t want the Ravens to win,” said senior Kai Pauer.

“I don’t want the Chiefs to win—that’s it,” said junior Gavin Krusey.

Personally, I’m rooting for the Lions to make it to the Super Bowl. They are the underdogs—both on campus and online—and I like the way their name sounds. Of course, everyone’s entitled to their own opinion.

Don’t miss this monumental event!  Tune into CBS, Paramount+, Hulu + Live TV or Nickelodeon for the broadcast or see it in person at Allegiant Stadium in Paradise, Nevada. May the best team win!

Image description: Student predictions from around campus.