Hart boy’s tennis finishes up their season strong

The Hart boys’ tennis program is finishing up their season strong, defeating all their competitors in league aside from West Ranch and Valencia. Their next match will be against Canyon High School Thursday April 18. 

Members of the tennis program practice every day after school to ensure their skillset is up to par, seeking to better their game and mental stability prior to matches with every chance they get. 

“I have been playing under the tennis program for nearly two years now and have loved building better relationships with my peers as well as practicing each day to mimic game-like settings and situations to better my awareness,” said player Davin Felix.

Felix and his teammates consistently work on their swings, hits, remaining calm in sticky situations during a match and bouncing back from tough losses. 

“We are a very united team, always looking for ways that we can improve and occasionally messing around and having a little fun in practice,” Felix elaborated, “though we always make sure to cheer each other on and support one another, which I believe contributes to each player’s mental state when playing, helping to build everyone’s confidence.” 

As tennis is soon to wrap up their season, there is no doubt that the program has done very well: they are currently third place in the 2024 league.