The Jonas Brothers are breaking up… again

At their most recent night of their tour, the Jonas Brothers announced that after June 2024, they will be going their separate ways once again. 

Unfortunately, the trio revealed, they have been having issues working with each other. Few comments have been let out by the brothers. However, it has been said that problems that had arisen back in 2013 that they had hoped they had moved past resurfaced. 

“To call it creative differences is almost too simple,” said Nick Jonas in an interview with CBS.

Understandably, fans are devastated. After the announcement of their return back in 2019, fans were ecstatic, showing their support and helping the trio jump multiple ranks on Spotify. For their tour, fans have been posting all over social media, filming transitions and “get ready with me”s in preparation for an energetic recap of the brothers’ most popular five albums. 

While the tour has been a wonderful experience for their fans, new and old alike, the three brothers don’t feel the same way. 

“It was starting to get stale to us, and it felt like we were holding on too tight,” said Joe Jonas in an interview with ABC.

For just over four years, the trio have made efforts to try and get back to their band relationship that they once had, but it is obvious to them that it is an unachievable goal. However, it may not be the end of hearing some of the brothers together. Out of the three, only Nick is confirmed to stay in the music business, but he is not doing it alone. Joining him will be the youngest brother, Franklin Jonas. 

Even though it may be over for the eldest three, show your support and listen to Nick and Frankie Jonas’ new single coming out in August 2024, called “The Rumors are True.” 

*for disclaimer: these quotes are real but from interviews from 2013