Due to the mandatory social distancing that everyone is experiencing right now, many people are suffering from extreme boredom. Here are some ways to combat your boredom while stuck at home.
1. Paint or Draw: Painting and drawing are both easy and relaxing ways to pass the time. You don’t have to be an artist to be able to enjoy the activity either.
2. Declutter Your Bedroom- There’s no better time than now to declutter your room. Depending on the state of your bedroom, this can take from a few hours to several days. Listening to music while decluttering makes it a much more pleasant experience, and when you’re done, you’ll have a less messy space.
3. Bake- Baking is a great option to consider when bored at home. Gathering and putting together all of the ingredients can take up quite some time, but there are endless wonderful options to bake. And then, when everything is finished, you have some delicious baked goods for you or your family to enjoy.
4. Watch a New TV Show- There are plenty of shows, both new and old, that you can watch. Shows are things that you can easily end up devoting all of your time to without even realizing it. Binge-watching an exciting series can just make the time fly by.
5. Rearrange Your Bedroom- Rearranging your bedroom can be a lot of fun. It also gives you something to do and it can help spice it up a bit. Since we’re all spending a lot of time in our rooms lately, it wouldn’t hurt to switch it up. Whether you rearrange the furniture, add a few things to the walls or just want to change up the look of your same four walls, this is a fun little activity that can turn your bedroom into a whole new place.