Show choir sings their hearts out at the fall concert

Back to Article
Back to Article

Kathryn Supple, Arts & Reviews Editor

Hart show choir’s annual fall concert, Hart on Broadway, was performed October 26 and 27 in the Hart auditorium. In this concert, members from SweetHarts, Hart ‘n Soul, Hartbreakers and Sound Vibrations (Sound Vibes) performed songs from  numerous musicals such as Waitress, Hamilton, Matilda and On Your Feet and from movies such as High School Musical, Mamma Mia and Moana.

“This fall concert was my absolute favorite. Sound Vibrations did a set from Lin Manuel Miranda’s award winning broadway show, Hamilton. This set brought audience members to tears and made them want to jump up and dance at the same time. We also did numbers from Legally Blonde, High School Musical, Hairspray, Moana, Waitress, Lion King and more. All of these numbers were crowd favorites” said Lauren Crutcher, a senior on Sound Vibes, the advanced co-ed group.

The fall concert consisted of ensemble dances, various soloists and small group performances.

The opener of the fall concert features performers from all four groups dancing and singing to “Take a Chance on Me” from Mamma Mia.

“This last fall concert has definitely been the best concert I’ve been a part of in all my three years of choir. The acts were amazing and fun, and the energy was incredible” said Lydia Botello, a junior on Sound Vibes.