Submit to the Inklings

Maddie Westbrook, Staff Writer

Inklings Literature Magazine is a student lead club that students can join and submit poetry, short stories, screenplays and other artistic work. Even teachers and staff can submit their own forms of artwork and be a part of this club.

Inklings Literature is a great way to connect with others around Hart who have a love for art and writing. In this club people share and talk about their own artwork and poetry, or about writing that interests them. The cover art for Inklings Literature is based off of the concept of “three masks” or the “three faces”.

“Inklings is for everyone. “No matter who you are, you have a story to tell. And we believe that we can help you tell it.” says Lizzy Snow, co-president.

Look for Inklings Literature Magazines’ posters around campus to see and be reminded of the deadlines and to learn more about this club. Hart students can get involved with Inklings Literature, but they need submissions to help start and continue their club. The last day for art submissions is February 14. There also is a late deadline for writing which is February 20.

Be sure to send in your applications to their email, [email protected], before the deadline. Be apart of something new and express yourself and your writing with Inklings Literature.